Date: Various (depends on the destination)
Host: Licensed, certified onboard crew + trained onboard leaders and guides
Cost: 7, 8, 12, 14, 15 or 21 night cruises, depending on the destination
Call us to check on current specials/discounts
The Un-Cruise mission: "to provide our guests an enriching adventure travel experience and inspire an appreciation of local cultures and the natural world".
- 2 styles of ship: "Safari" (virtually all-inclusive, including beverages) and "Wilderness"
- Safari shipscarry: 22, 36, 64 or 84 guests
- Wilderness ships carry: 60, 74 & 76 guests
- Hawaii, Alaska, Baja, Costa Rica to Panama, just Panama
- Also the Pacific Northwest (Washington & B.C.)
- Off-the-beaten path explorations
- Small-group, up-close discoveries
- Unspoiled natural wonders
- Insightful cultural encounters
- No waiting in long lines
- Casual, relaxed atmosphere
- Fresh, handcrafted regional cuisine
- Exceptional, personalized service
- Top-of-the-line equipment and amenities on board
- Great for families 8 to 98 (and beyond!) on most vessels, destinations and departure dates
- Kids ages 8 to 13 save US$500 per child (exludes December holiday departures)
Let us work with you to choose a trip that you'll love!
What's the experience like? Our staff have Un-Cruised! Monica Shewan & Denell Falk have cruised in the Baja, and Anne Wolever has cruised in Alaska.
This short video will give you a sense of the experience. Click here.
Weeklong enhanced theme departures with guest hosts who share their unfathomable knowledge with dedicated presentations, one-on-one interactions and hands-on learning opportunities.
Ask about current specials.
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes - Baja's Bounty.
- Pacific Northwest - Olympic Wilderness & San Juan Islands.
- Pacific Northwest - Olympic Wilderness & San Juan Islands. Ask for dates.
Explorers: Enhanced Lewis & Clark (facts, legends & stories)
- Columbia & Snake Rivers - Legacy of Discovery. Ask for dates.
Marine Biology (with an onboard marine expert)
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes - Baja's Bounty. More emphasis on some departures; ask for dates.
Photography (with a professional photographer)
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes - Baja's Bounty. Ask for dates.
Wine (tastings, tours, pairings & presentations with wine experts)
- Columbia & Snake Rivers - Four Rivers of Wine & History. Ask for dates.
Family Discovery Savings
Family Discovery Savings apply all the time. Un-Cruises are great for families and extended families - there's something for everyone. Kids 8 year & older are welcomed aboard most vessels*.
- Tide pool "treasure" hunts
- Play I-spy with breaching whales and leaping dolphins
- In Baja: good natured "giddy-ups" on a burro ride
- Polar plunges, rope swings from the bow, and paddle board racing
- Kinds 8 and older are welcome on all vessels (Safari Quest: on private yacht charters only), destinations and departure dates
- Save $500 per child, ages 8 to 13 (exception: holiday departures)
*Exceptions: kids under 8 require special approval. Safari Quest welcomes kids ages 13 and younger on private yacht charters only.
Varies by date, ship, river and number of nights. Please ask our experienced team for details.
- ALASKA: 7, 14 & 21 night cruises start from US$2,995 (Wilderness level) or US$ 4,695 (Safari level) + port charges
- BAJA: 7 night cruises start from US$ 2,995 (Safari level)
- HAWAII: 7 night cruises start from US$ 3,795 (Safari level)
- COSTA RICA/PANAMA: 7, 8 & 15 night cruises start from US$ 3,745 (Safari level)
- COLUMBIA & SNAKE RIVERS: 7 night cruises start from US$ 3,395 (SS Legacy)
- PACIFIC NW (Coastal Washington; southern BC): 7 nights from US$ 2,095 (Safari level)
- Solo? Some ships offer single cabins at single rates
- Traveling with a friend? Twin bedded configurations are available
All quoted prices courtesy of Un-Cruise 2017 brochure. While not expected, itinerary and prices are subject to change.
Ask about current specials.