Contact us to start planning your custom trip today!
Some top bucket-list ideas:
The options are endless and we can take you as far as your imagination will allow!
- Safari in Africa: Go on an intimate safari with your special someone or share the experience with your whole family. A luxury tented camp can offer privacy and personalized service. Many have large family tents so you can all stay together. Enjoy the use of a private safari vehicle – a great option for photography buffs. And nothing brings a family closer together than watching a pride of lions for the first time!
- Cruise in the Galapagos: See the Galapagos on a luxury 16 person yacht and get up close and personal with the amazing wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
- Family Adventures: Most of our clients like to combine wildlife viewing, school visits, village visits and other activities like walks, riding horses. Learn to make fire with a local Masai or Samburu warrior in Kenya; canoe in the Amazon rainforest; snorkel with sea lions in the Galapagos, kayak on Vietnam’s Halong Bay…if you can dream it, we can make it happen.
- Cultural Adventures: Combine ancient history with today’s living culture in a variety of exotic locales. See the fabulous ruins of Machu Picchu, or the fabled temples of Angkor – then dine with a local family or a descendent of a royal family. Visit the ancient observatories of Maharajah Jai Singh in Jaipur – then meet the weavers who still create carpets with age-old designs. Any adventure will have a cultural component to it and the local guides we enlist are a huge part of your experience.
- Expedition Cruises: Join an adventure to far-flung places best reached by sea. Special guest lecturers and specialists guides are an important ingredient.
What is a Custom trip?
Individualized travel plans to suit your needs and expectations. Work with our trip designers to fine-tune your dream trip. Some key factors to consider include:
- Choose who you’ll travel with.
- Choose when you can travel – what time of year, and for how long.
- Choose where you want to go and WHAT experiences or activities you want to include.
- Choose where you'll stay. Select your style and how many nights in each place.
- Choose the level of attention you’re comfortable with: decide exactly how many inclusions you would like (i.e. meals, transfers, guided touring, etc.)
What’s your Style?
You really do get what you pay for. We want your expectations to be realistic.
- What type of accommodation are you most comfortable with and with what amenities do you require
- How much free time do you like to have
- Do you mind lots of driving or do you prefer flying to destinations
- What type of climate are you most comfortable with
- Do you enjoy private trips or do you like travelling with a small group