Date: March 8-27, 2018
Host: Denell Falk of Civilized Adventures
Cost: Starting from USD $7,900
- Trip is hosted by travel expert Denell Falk, President and founder of Civilized Adventures, on her Tenth trip to India
- Relish 19 nights of hand picked accommodation with elegant charm and a serene atmosphere
- Stay at a summer palace with Indian royalty, sharing insights into their daily lives
- Enhanced experience through the eyes of our national guide
- We'll take you into bustling bazaars and markets, offering an "insider's" view
- Taj Mahal at sunrise & sunset
- Safari in Ranthambore National Park searching for TIGERS and other diverse wildlife
- Experience the famous Gangaur Festival honouring the Goddess Gangaur
- Witness the evening Aarti ceremony on the Ganges
- Wander through the history of India, taking in it's architecture, food and people and the authenticity of it's culture
This 20 day Royal Passage India tour will explore New Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore National Park, Shahpura, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Not sure that 20 days is enough in this incredible area? Contact one of our experienced Adventure Travel Specialists to arrange excursions before or after the Royal Passage.
Starting in Delhi, Ending in Delhi:
- USD $7,900 (with a group size of 10-16)
- Single supplement:USD $2,626
All quoted prices effective at time of publication (revised Apr. 11, 2017). While not expected, itinerary and prices are subject to change.