- Published on Monday, 07 September 2015 21:02
Call us at 1-800-688-1804 or 403-205-4120 for full details on available specials. We list a few below.
Cruise lines want you to experience what they're all about and they announce new specials all the time. We don't list specials for all cruise lines; the ones you see here are for smaller ships that offer a great experience for fewer guests, and they get into ports that larger ships do not visit. If you don't see your favorite cruise line, please call to check with us.
Windstar - FLASH SALE!
Just announced: "flash" fares from US979 per guest. Sale ends Feb. 3rd.
Features Voyages, prices are pre person.
- Costa Rica & Panama Canal. Was US$ 6599 - now US$ 1579
- Naturally Costa Rica. Was US5999 - now US$ 1179
- Caribbean, several routings. Were from US$ 4999-6800. Now from US$ 979-1779
- Tahiti. Was US$ 6899. Now from US$1479
- Tahiti & the Tuamotu Islands: was US$ 8499. Now from US$ 3799
Ecuador "Spring Break" - book NOW & save US$1,075 per person!
We have blocked space on this adventure that runs from March 24 to April 1, 2017. With some seats still available, we'd like to extend a special offer to you. Stay in a converted mansion for 2 nights in Quito, a first-class yacht for a 4-night Galapagos cruise, and a historic hacienda in the Andes near Otavalo. After deducting US$1,075 per person, prices start at US$4,589 per child under 12 and US$ 5,055 per adult. This is great value! Please check out the great itinerary, then contact us if you're interested. Space is limited.
Iceland & Greenland Cruises
For all cruises with Iceland Pro-Cruises in Iceland & Greenland, book by Jan. 31 '17 and receive a 20% discount.
FAMILY SPECIAL: for 2 adults and maximum 2 children until age 12, get special pricing. Possible in all category B cabins which have 2 rooms each with 2 beds and a bathroom with toilet/shower. Minumum ages: 8 for Iceland, 10 for Greenland. Valid for all 2017 departures of 10 or 12 days, except Northern Lights & Whales.
- US3490 per person, maximum of 4 people in a cabin
- US4630 per person, maximum of 3 people in a cabin
Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge:
Celebrate Canada's 150th birthday with Canadian dollars at par. For Canadian residents only.
- June 30 - July 7, 2017
- August 7 - 14, 2017
Quark Expeditions Arctic Voyages:
2 departures with Canadian dollars at par. For Canadian residents only.
- Iceland, Greenland & Baffin Island. Aug. 28 - Sept. 14. 18 day voyage from Reykjavik to Iqaluit
- Canada to Greenland "Baffin Bay Explorer". Sept. 12 - 24. 13 day voyage from Iqualuit to Kangerlussuaq
Above offers expire March 31, 2017
Celebrate 20 years with Anniversary Savings
Hands-on small group explorations with unmatched access to small comunities and wildlife. Expert guides and interpreters and all activities are included (kayaking, zodiac excursions, stand-up paddleboarding, hikes). Various levels of activity are offered so these trips are great for families or friends with different interests.
- Baja's Sea of Cortes, Baja's Bounty: Book by Jan. 31 '17 and save US$300 per couple. Sailings operate from Nov. 12 '16 to Mar. 25 '17.
Other dates are possible at regular fares on various routings. If you're keen on Alaska, plan now for 2017. These trips fill quickly. Please ask for details.
(reviewed Jan. 4 '17)
Polar Cruises with One Ocean Expeditions
One Ocean Expeditions covers both polar regions. Their two floating "wilderness lodges" ply the waters of the Antarctic during the southern summer, and they move into the northern hemisphere in the northern summer. (Restrictions may apply on specials; ask for complete details).
ANTARCTICA 2016/17: space is EXTREMELY limited.
- Join the 10 night Antarctic Peninsula Adventure (25 Feb '17) or 10 night Marine Mammals voyages (17 Mar '17) with prices starting at US$ 6,595 for triple share. All other cabin categories enjoy a US$1500 "travel credit". For all other remaining voyages, call for some seriously cool offers!
- can't go in 2016/17? Book now and receive a US$750 "travel credit" on ALL 17/18 voyages.
CANADIAN ARCTIC and CANADA'S EAST COAST 2017
- Enjoy a US$ 750 "flight credit" applied to the cost of charter flights to and from the embarkation locations of these voyages (i.e. Edmonton/Resolute, or Ottawa/Iqualuit). Guests visiting Canada's East Coast will enjoy a US$750 "travel credit".
- 3 saillings in 2017. Enjoy a US$1,000 travel credit. To celebrate One Ocean Expeditions' birthday, add a further US$ 500 "travel credit" and enjoy outstanding savings!
FAMILY PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON ALL VOYAGES:
Youth up to 17 years old get 25% off. Those aged 18-21 years get 20% off, just show that you are in school full time (student ID required). Especially suited for families: Maritimes Fins & Fiddles, two Christmas voyages in the Antarctic in December. Other restrictions apply. Please inquire.
(offers subject to change without notice. Reviewed Jan 4 '17)
Star Clipper Tall Ship Cruises: NOW IN CA$.
Ask about "Past Passenger" benefits. Mediterranean, Caribbean, SE Asia - imagine discovering these beautiful regions on a luxurious tall ship! Offers change all the time, so please call us for updates!
Now available: Canadian $ rates on sailings through April 2018.
WAVE SEASON OFFER: expires Jan. 31 '17. Book and receive a 2-category upgrade* + prepaid gratuities + $100 onboard credit per cabin. *categories 2 thru 6.
- Indonesia on the Star Clipper: From CA$ 1,560 pp in Cat. 6. You save up to 65% off the brochure rate on 7, 10, 11 & 14 day cruises. From Bali. Routings visiting Lombok, Komodo, and the Java Islands.
- Mediterranean on Royal Clipper or Star Clipper: From CA$1900 pp in Cat. 6 with savings up to 65% off the borchure rate on 7 day cruises. Various routings & ports of call.
- No single supplement on select Indonesia and Mediterranean cruises.
(reviewed Jan. 11 '16)
Price assurance Policy: you'll always benefit from any future fare reduction on your voyage if you book in advance. Luxurious, true tall ships carry 148 to 310 guests.
STAR PERK EVENT - book by feb. 24:
Choose one free perk per cabin: 1 or 2 nights free hotel*, premium beverage package, unlimited Wi-Fi, or up to $1,000 shipbard credit*.
*varies by cruise length.
Add port charges and any taxes to any of these prices.
(Reviewed Jan. 11 '17)
AmaWaterways EUROPE and ASIA: book now in CA$ and save!
Berlitz awarded Ama waterways: Highest rated river cruise ships in Europe. Also recognized by Cruise Critic, Travel & Leisure and others.
See the AmaWaterways Canadian dollar website: click here.
New in 2018: the AmaLea sets sail, offering connecting staterooms and some staterooms that can accommodate more than two people. This is a great option for FAMILY HOLIDAYS!
Book select 2017 cruises by Jan. 31 '17 and save up to C$2,000 per stateoom (promo WAVE250):
- Romantic Danube - 7 nights, Vilsfhofen to Budapest. Was C$3,499 now from C$2,499 per person
- Melodies of the Danube -7 nights, Budapest to Vilshofen. Was C$3,624 now from C$2,624 per person
- Blue Danube - 7 nights, Budapest to Nuremberg. Was C$2,429 now from C$ 3,249 per person
- Legendary Danube - 7 nights, Nuremberg to Budapest. Was C3,749 now from C$ 2,749 per person
- Bordeaux - various departures
- Vietnam, Cambodia & the Riches of the Mekong - various departures
Book your 2018 cruise by July 31, 2017 and receive:
- C$500 off per stateroom on 7-night cruises
- C$1,000 off per stateroom on 10, 11 and 14-night cruises
- C$2,000 off per stateroom on select Africa programs
- C$1,500 off per stateroom on Wine Cruises
Why "Wine Cruises"? Exclusive tours & tastings at private wine cellars in renowned wine regions of Europe; On-board wine expert leads discussions and tastings as you cruise.
(reviewed Jan 11 '17)
Paul Gauguin Cruising: 10-25% off
for Canadian Residents on New Bookings (2016 thru 2018 sailings)
Awarded #1 "Midsize-ship Ocean Cruise Line" by Travel & Leisure in their World's Best Awards 2016 Readers Survey!
Canadian residents save 10-25% off on the cruise-only portion of all 2016, 2017 & 2018 sailings. Rates INCLUDE roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles and start from US$ 3,995. Call us for details or to book your next holiday.
LAND & SEA PACKAGES
While space lasts, choose from various departures in Jan, Feb, Sept or Nov and receive 2 nights hotel + 7 night Tahiti & Society Islands Cruise + return airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete. Call for details!
NEW FOR 2018: Paul Gauguin Cruises has exclusive access to Tahiti Iti, the smaller of the 2 Tahiti landmasses. This offers a wild coastline, ancient petroglyphs and marae (temples), with pockets of authentic Polynesian culture. Jsut one more reason to cruise with Paul Gauguin Cruises!
Need a quick escape?
Take a mini trip to French Polynesia with the crew of the m/s Paul Gauguin by clicking here for a short video.
(reviewed Jan 11 '17)
- Next >>